Adara Communities - We don't care how many years you were here,Don't complain just vacate -- Summerbend Apts, Las Colinas

I've been living in Summerbend Apartments, Las Colinas which was managed by Adara Communities. The only reason i love this place is the community around here. But this community managers were robbing money without fixing any problems we were bringing to them.

Here are the list of problems i can put which are on top of my mind.

1) Their exterior building walls got broken like 1 year back..I was keep on complaining and creating services requests (Attached my requests screenshots), They don't even bother will just cancel your requests.

2) Their community water sprinkler system is a nightmare..It will never water the glass, instead they will do a car wash for you..Which will result in serious stains on your car. We have to get ready to clean the windshields on every morning

3) They will have only one hardworking maintenance manager who should take care of whole community.

4) No matter how bad is there service and amenities, for every extension they will claim themselves as top grade community in DFW and will increase $150/Month.

5) They promised three years back that they will get the covered parking lot at least for half of the lots..But now they claim that fault on City of Irving.

6) We got the manager Ann Mullen who use to be very help full before three years, Now here single answer for everything is "its not in my hands"..We don't know who would else we should contact.

7) Myself i am a Cleanliness freak, If there is any inspection in this community they will bring those persons to my home as first preference, But they wont listen to yours service requests

8) If there is sudden climate change, you will get defeated with the ants which occupy your home.

9) There is also serious problems with cockroaches.

10) The litter pick up across the community will be done very late (Short of maintenance people)

Looks like i have a word limit here..I cant list more

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Summerbend Apartments
Review category
Real Estate
review #865384

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Adara Communities? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Adara Communities. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Adara Communities.
Filing a new complaint about