Adara Communities - We don't care how many years you were here,Don't complain just vacate -- Summerbend Apts, Las Colinas
I've been living in Summerbend Apartments, Las Colinas which was managed by Adara Communities. The only reason i love this place is the community around here. But this community managers were robbing money without fixing any problems we were bringing to them.
Here are the list of problems i can put which are on top of my mind.
1) Their exterior building walls got broken like 1 year back..I was keep on complaining and creating services requests (Attached my requests screenshots), They don't even bother will just cancel your requests.
2) Their community water sprinkler system is a nightmare..It will never water the glass, instead they will do a car wash for you..Which will result in serious stains on your car. We have to get ready to clean the windshields on every morning
3) They will have only one hardworking maintenance manager who should take care of whole community.
4) No matter how bad is there service and amenities, for every extension they will claim themselves as top grade community in DFW and will increase $150/Month.
5) They promised three years back that they will get the covered parking lot at least for half of the lots..But now they claim that fault on City of Irving.
6) We got the manager Ann Mullen who use to be very help full before three years, Now here single answer for everything is "its not in my hands"..We don't know who would else we should contact.
7) Myself i am a Cleanliness freak, If there is any inspection in this community they will bring those persons to my home as first preference, But they wont listen to yours service requests
8) If there is sudden climate change, you will get defeated with the ants which occupy your home.
9) There is also serious problems with cockroaches.
10) The litter pick up across the community will be done very late (Short of maintenance people)
Looks like i have a word limit here..I cant list more
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Summerbend Apartments
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "On nov,17,2014 Irving #45 3421 w airport frwy. Irving tx 75062 Walked in with my family and it's only 4 of us I told her I want a both she said I don't have..."
- "I accepted a position through MMC Group located in Irving, TX to work for Securus Tech located in Carrollton, TX. I was told the pay would be $10.00 an hour..."
- "I was a good customer to adam and eve even though a lot of their stuff not worth I paid then I had to call customer service horrible customer service..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."